Really enjoyed this read by this young inspirational girl – guest post
- Drink more water and green tea: try to drink around 8 cups of water a day. Staying hydrated is so important for; healthy skin, brain function, good digestion and more! Green tea is great for detoxing your body and boosting metabolism.
- Go for a walk/run: perfect for distressing and boosting endorphins 🙂
- Read a book: improve your memory, knowledge, concentration and language abilities. Stuck for something to read? I recommend checking out the Good Reads website for relevant reading suggestions.
- Don’t compare yourself to others: How many times have we heard this one right? But it’s so important to remind yourself that you don’t need to be doing what everyone else is doing.
- Try yoga or mindfulness: Both of these have really helped me handle stress and improve my general happiness. I use the Calm app, which is great for guided meditation.
- Stop procrastinating! Yeah I know, this isn’t always…
View original post 327 more words