Dear Vanessa – the voice inside my head #selfesteem #now #livinginthepresent
Did you know that if we live in the present we will feelfull? This is what God wants for us. He wants us to experience abundance, to trust in Him, to worry in nothing at all, to love, to forgive, and to know how beautifully made we are.
But there are the voices in our heads that hold us back from being present.
The voice inside speaks up, it tells you:
- You are not good enough,
- That doesn’t look good on you,
- You were not a good friend, daughter, mother, sister, father, brother
- You could have done better,
- They don’t like you,
- Your illness is going to get the best of you,
- You cannot overcome this,
- You can’t do it.
The list goes on. Growing up, I was always envious of those that had inner self-assurance. But perhaps what I saw was not the truth. On the outside…
View original post 359 more words