I remember as a little girl, I would look up at the sky after the rain, and search for the rainbow….. I would inhale the freshness in the air, and look up for the vibrancy, glow, and sunshine after the rain.
Years later, I look for the same rainbow after the rain and have hope. Sometimes it feels like the storms of this life take our breath away, but I choose to chase the sun.
There is always sunshine after the rain………
Life is still full of surprise, wonder, and warmth. I am thankful for the places I have been, and looking forward to the places I will go.
Today, where you are, remind yourself of those moments that bring you the rainbow after the rain.
My stunning reminders are:
1) The deep red warmth of love for my 3 boys in my house, family and friends.
2) The orange glow that comes from a flicker in a candle, revealing to me there is always hope.
3) The bright yellow sunlight that shows me there is always light in this life, even when you are feeling heavy.
4) The color of green, reveals to me that there is always opportunity to grow in this life. Growth can come from all of our experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly.
5) Blue, the color of the sky, the ocean, endless – full of beauty. There are endless opportunities in this life if you are open to them.
6) The color of deep purple, the deepness of learning that come from this life, the deepness of our relationships with others, and our Maker.
These are all stunning reminders of what this life means to me. This life is not meant to be wasted, and I chose to chase the rainbows in this life.
Take a moment, breathe in deeply the fresh scent of air, look to the sky for the endless possibilities. What does your rainbow after the rain look like?
May you be blessed my friend,